Coffee Fundraiser

Coffee Fundraiser
Div. 1 & 2 Coffee Fundraiser

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

New Zoom Meeting

Our regular Zoom Meeting time will be Tuesday at 10am.  I will get sign in codes out for that soon..

This Week at Thursday at 11, we will have a Zoom meeting for everyone to socialize.  Be ready to talk to favourite memories of the year to date and talk about what you have been up to in isolation.   Know there was a bit of a mess with different meeting times and codes.  I will be better next time.  I was going to post it here, but I was told that is a bad idea.

I will email the details out today and I will make sure to log in and start the meeting with the same info and codes everyone has.

Thanks again for today's meeting.  It was productive in setting meeting rules and procedures, and we covered a lot in terms of how we will proceed as a class through this weird time.



No comments:

Post a Comment